Each week, we hand pick a beekeeping product which offers excellent value for money.
Here’s the latest offer, ideal for keeping out aggressive honey bees and wasps during inspections:
The Tonahutu beekeeping suit is the perfect combination of functionality and comfort. It keeps wearers cool on sweltering days, but its thickness helps prevent stinger penetration.
One standout feature is its detachable hood, which comes with a patented mesh opening. Designed with dual zippers and a Velcro connection, the hood provides a snug fit.
The suit includes a pair of goatskin gloves to keep your hands safe from aggressive insects. They're super-durable but are also easy to work with during hive inspections.
Practicality shines with the suit's design: three spacious pockets allow for easy tool storage. Reinforced neck protection and elastic bands at the wrists and ankles help keep stingers away from your skin.
- Material thickness: The beekeeping suit has a fabric weight of 220GSM.
- Goatskin gloves: Includes a pair of gloves made of goatskin leather combined with cotton and linen fabric.
- Detachable Hood: Comes with a self-supporting, collapsible veiled hood with mesh, supported by soft steel wire.
- Design Details: Designed with three big pockets for utility, thickened neckline for added protection, and elastic bands at the wrists and ankles.
- Full-Body Coverage: This is a full-body suit, designed to protect the beekeeper from head to toe.